Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School Night

Our "back to school night" is right around the corner. It will be September 6th at 6 pm and I'm trying to get ahead and think of some ideas for how to prepare. In the past I've put out favor for parents and visitors. I got the idea from another blogger and it turned out great! I printed and laminated popcorn labels that said "thanks for popping in" and taped them to bags of popcorn. It was a nice welcome treat and I think I will do it again this year.

I also took pictures of the student's silhouette and had them write a brief description of themselves. Then I hung the pictures on a string across the room with clothes pins and had parents try to pick out their child. This is also something I'm hoping to do again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment